NOTE: This class will begin once attendance is full. If you are interested in registering please contact email@example.com or at (615) 822-0789 to be added to the interest list. All interested individuals will be contacted with a start date.
Instructor: Peach McComb
This class will meet every Thursday for 6 weeks from 10am-12pm
Do you want to learn how to paint with watercolor and how to improve your painting skills? Then these are the classes you have been waiting for! These six-lesson sessions are for beginner to intermediate level students. Seating is limited, which means everyone will have a lot of individual attention. We will paint from live subjects, either in the studio or outside on site, weather permitting, and you will learn the following:
1. How to compose a painting so it makes sense
2. How to draw so that the objects in the painting are in proportion to each other
3. How to paint things in perspective so that they look ‘real’
4. How to understand values and color
5. How to paint from life and from photos
6. How to paint loose and impressionistically
The six week course costs are $210 for members and $240 for non-members. There is a $50 materials fee at the beginning of the first class that is made payable to the instructor.